@1day1brand top tweets for the week ending April 15, 2011.
The speed of information dissemination has accelerated. Keeping up can be a breathless activity. To help keep up on how branding can help your business, Distility @1day1brand offers a recap of this week’s top branding tweets.
Design Thinking and Creative Intelligence
- 3 Things Wile E. Coyote Teaches Us About Creative Intelligence – http://ow.ly/4zdu2
Think about How to Communicate Your Brand Message
- Telling An Effective Story Hinges On Five Key Elements – http://ow.ly/4v8JR
- The Power Of Words – http://ow.ly/4zemw
- Virgin’s Richard Branson On Space, Subs And Keeping A Brand Sexy – http://ow.ly/4zewm
This week’s Top Distility Rebranding Branding Content
- The Hidden Cost of Brand Strategy – http://ow.ly/3efEt
Twitter Tips and Jargon for the uninitiated
“@ mention function” [pronounced “at mention” or called “at mentionning” someone]
Using another user’s twitter handle in a tweet which causes that user to receive your tweet.
Example, “I love @1day1brand What You Missed on Twitter”. Our @1day1brand twitter account would receive that tweet and feel the love.