@1day1brand top tweets for the week ending June 3, 2011.
How Not to Innovate
- Five Mistaken Beliefs Business Leaders Have About Innovation – http://ow.ly/55SIK
The Economics of Customer Retention
- Should I try to Keep An Angry Customer or Cut My Losses- http://ow.ly/59DWH
Restoration Hardware Efforts to Inspire Customers and Create a Unique Brand
- POV on How Great Brands Inspire Customers – http://ow.ly/56z1j
- Restoration Hardware profile – http://ow.ly/59E0e
The History Of Advertising
- 200 Years of Advertising in One Handy Infographic –http://ow.ly/4YbVV
This week’s Top Distility Rebranding Branding Content
- Do I have a brand? – http://ow.ly/561vA
Online and Twitter Jargon for the uninitiated
PPC or Pay Per Click
Pay per click (PPC) is an internet ad method where advertisers pay the host service (like Google, Linked In, Facebook and the like) each time someone “clicks” on the ad link. By clicking on the ad, the online consumer is directed to the advertiser web-site or landing page.
To avoid the possibility of being bankrupted by clicks, the advertiser sets a budget or limit of the ad spend and once the limit is reached, the ad stops appearing.