Our goal at Distility is first and foremost for your brand to be strong and true across all channels. That’s the purpose of the Brand Systems we deliver. But we’re also big believers in not trying to be all things to all people.
For this reason we focus on delivering only two types of brand campaigns: Brand Transition Campaigns and Brand Awareness Campaigns.
Brand Transition Campaigns
It’s important for brand transitions to be perceived as purposeful, confident and in the service of the customer. That’s why we work with you to ensure your rebranding efforts go smoothly for your team and, most importantly, for your customers. Our brand activities include:
- Timeline for brand transition
- Guidelines to team members on changing emails, documents and adhering to new brand guidelines
- Press release on rebranding
- Customer letter on rebranding
- Partner letter on rebranding
Brand Awareness Campaigns
Our brand awareness campaigns take the brand strategy and brand systems we developed with your team to create:
- Search engine advertising copy and design
- Display advertising creative copy and design
- Direct mail copy and design
- Press release copy and design
- Magazine advertising copy and design
- Social network advertising copy and design
- Outdoor advertising copy and design
- Email marketing copy and design
If you need…
- Thought leadership campaigns
- Lead generation campaigns
- Sales campaigns
- Loyalty campaigns
- Brand management reports
- Brand monitoring reports
No Brand Strategy? No Brand System? No Campaigns.
Distility is able to deliver Top-tier brand awareness campaigns because they are based on top tier brand systems which are in turn based on a top-tier brand promise, personality and position developed with Distility 1day1brand.
- Find out if you need brand analysis, brand strategy, brand systems or brand campaigns by reading Brand Scammed: How to Avoid Buying the Wrong Branding Solution.
- See if Distility 1day1brand is right for you with the tool below…